- I make no representations or warranties whatsoever regarding the site and any materials on the site.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these terms of service, the site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the extent permitted by law, I hereby disclaim all warranties, express, implied or tacit including, without limitation, any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose, any implied warranty of non-infringement and any implied warranty of merchantability. I make no warranty about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the site. I make no warranty that the site’s service will be uninterrupted, the site’s functions shall be error-free or, that the site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other harful components.
- The site is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice. Under no circumstances will I be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by your reliance on information obtained through the site. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the site. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content. Never disregard professional advice, including medical advice, or delay in seeking it, because of something you have read on this site.
- Further, I explicitly disclaim any responsibility for the accuracy, content or availability of information found on a site that links to or from the Site (a “third-party site”). I may offer links to, or incorporate into the Site, third-party sites that offer various products and/or services. I cannot ensure that users will be satisfied with any products or services that are purchased from such a third-party site, since such sites are owned and operated by others. I do not endorse any of such products or services, nor have I taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in any third party sites. I do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including credit card and other personal information) users might be requested to give a third-party site. I strongly encourage users to make their own investigation of third-party sites before proceeding with any transaction with such third parties.
- I do not endorse, and nothing on the site shall be deemed to be an endorsement, representation or warranty of, any third party (including our directory members, users and bloggers), whether in relation to such third party’s products, services, websites, experience or background or otherwise. I do not make any representations or warranties with regard to any materials posted by our users, directory members or bloggers. The information in our directories is provided exclusively by participating professionals.
- Your use of the site, the Internet, any materials you post or access via our Site and your conduct online or offline are at your own risk.
Limits of Liability
- The liability of me and any of my employees or agents to you or to any other person for direct damages shall be limited to the greater of us$100 or the fees paid by you for our services during the 12 months preceding the events that give rise to your first claim against us for damages.
- Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for non-direct damages, the limitations in paragraph (1) above may not apply to you, but in such case, the limitations in paragraph (2) shall apply to both direct and non-direct damages.